LeviCare would like to hear from an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager looking to join a friendly nursing home with a CQC rating of ‘GOOD’ based in Merseyside.
Our client is a family run establishment with a current portfolio of 17 care homes and with this comes considerable experience and expertise in the healthcare industry. Their philosophy is simple; They strive to provide an excellent standard of care to their residents, treating them with complete dignity and respect. All our client’s homes are decorated and presented to an impeccable standard and have excellent facilities to serve the needs of their residents. They take pride in keeping their homes and gardens clean, very well presented and most importantly homely. They look for people to join their staff teams who have a ‘serving heart’, people who can show they really care about the people who live in their homes. Their staff have won the gratitude and respect not only of their residents, but also of the family members and health professionals.
Our client is looking to increase their management team by acquiring a Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager to consistently deliver and maintain their current high standards of care to their service users.
Your main responsibilities as a Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager:
* Assess all aspects of the client's care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
* Assess social and health care needs of new clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review all other Clients
* Ensure that Client care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policies
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists clients.
* Supervise and instruct junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work in the care home, giving help and guidance where appropriate.
* Attend mandatory training days/courses on or off-site when required.
* Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team.
* Provide administrative support when required.
Requirements of the role:
* Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Valid NMC pin number
* Key Experience and Knowledge
* A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 1-year experience minimum as a Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager.
Some of the benefits offered for the Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager:
* NMC fees paid
* Paid Breaks
* Attendance bonuses
* Employee Benefits package
* Career Progression
* A duvet day on your birthday!
* Staff recognition awards
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse Manager who is passionate about leading people, delivering high quality care and looking for a new opportunity we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat about this amazing opportunity please contact us
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Liverpool) .