Registered Nurse (Nights) - Do you want to change lives and make a difference? Do you have exceptional nursing skills and experience? Are you a Registered General Nurse with an NMC Pin and looking for a new challenge?
We are working in partnership with a highly regarded Care Home group with homes in the UK to recruit a Night Nurse for one of their homes in South Lincolnshire.
You’ll be join the business at a time of exponential growth and you will be leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements are fully met. Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement. You will act as a person in charge; standing in for the Manager as required ensuring high standards of care are provided to residents in line with their Care plan and company policy. This will include:
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Undertake nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
- Generally promoting residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and stimulation.
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
A caring disposition towards residents and evidence of the varying approaches to meet individual care needs.
Your enthusiastic work ethic will be teamed with the ability to deal with sometimes stressful situations. You will have a consultative and responsible nature and ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with others.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
A naturally kind and warm-hearted, respectful, courteous and compassionate individual driven and energised by promoting care and well-being. You should be able to demonstrate initiative, ability to create and build relationships with residents, colleagues and residents families.
Be adaptive and flexible to cover a range of responsibilities at short notice.
In return you will be rewarding with a competitive rate of pay of £15.00 per hour and a comprehensive set of benefits including:
- Full mandatory training provided to ensure your existing skills are refreshed and up to date
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Pin Registration Fees
- Join us and refer residents to live with us. Earn £s per referral through our resident referral scheme.
- Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
- Local work
- Free induction and ongoing training held locally to you
- First uniform free
- Free parking
- Staff discounts including over 200 in store and online discounts
- % discount off your own personal O2 refresh airtime plan
- Pension scheme available
- Recognition schemes and annual VIP Awards
Apply online and for more information contact David Parkin on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]