Full time/ Part time
£16.00 per hour
£1000 welcome bonus
The perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a registered nurse. This nursing home is located in Kirkcaldy, Fife which delivers the very best of residential and nursing care for 60 residents living with dementia.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse:
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
* Current NMC PIN
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Registered Nurse Certified
Complex Problem Solving