Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of North Shields, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum (£13.94 p/hour) excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of North Shields. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. This care home specialises in Dementia and other mental health conditions.
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate and caring Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff. Part-time, full-time and day/night shifts are available or a combination of both to suit you.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced nurses for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on 01489 774 214.