Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: North London, Greater London
- Position: Registered Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke
- Service: General and mental care in older Adults
- Salary: £16.56 - £20.00 per hour negotiable depending on experience Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time or Part time hours available
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check.
This 80-bed service located in North London, Greater London are looking for passionate registered nurses. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home. The home offers care plans are tailored to the needs of the individual and include dementia care, nursing, respite and convalescence care. Care is also offered to those who require palliative care, Parkinson's care and Dementia care.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and registered RGN / RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.