£25,116 - £30,498 / year
NHS Band 5
Staff Nurse - Brand New state of the art Specialist Neurological Care Centre
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Neurological rehabilitation
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £12.88 to £15.64 per hour plus enhancements for nights and weekends ( £25,116 - £30,498 per annum +)
8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
Friday midnight to Sunday midnight weekends 45%
Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
Hours: 37.5 hours or 24 per week - Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends - choose your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
I'm looking for newly qualified and experienced Registered Adult Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses RMN's, RGN's or RNLD's for positions available in a brand new, purpose built, state of the art, specialist neurological care centre based in Preston, caring for people aged 18 and over with conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's Disease and Stroke.
The service will consist of 40 beds and 4 supported living apartments. The centre is expected to open in February 2020.This is a really rewarding setting, this is an amazing chance to really help shape a service and you will be working closely with the service users and their families, providing the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence, and support their emotional and social needs.
This site offer a huge range of support, from long-term residential care to short-stay respite care. Short stays can be for a few days or a few weeks, depending on the needs of the individual. There are opportunities available across all wards and this is an amazing chance to work with an industry leading brain injuries organisation, whether you're a newly qualified nurse or experienced and looking for a new role - there is lots on offer here with progression opportunities and dedicated career development pathways.
- ** WE WILL HONOUR NHS SERVICE WHEN CALCULATING ANNUAL LEAVE UP TO 30 DAYS + B/H AND CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION when coming direct from NHS.
- *£3,600 retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- Carer's leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the online shop
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) and email (url removed)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.