Nursing 2000 are currently recruiting for highly experienced Band 5 Registered Nurses to cover staff bank shifts in the surrounding areas of Manchester.
We have a number of Early, Late, Long Day and Nights available from Monday to Sunday and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to fill a large number of AdHoc shifts.
• Must have at least minimum 6 months acute nursing experience
• Ideally have postgraduate qualification in Nursing
• Valid NMC pin
• Be proficient with all aspects of acute nursing
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Be reliable
• Be self motivated
• Be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.