At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for Registered Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life to join us in our Nursing homes.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
You’ll find Layden Court Care Home has a warm and friendly atmosphere, close to the centre of Maltby village. We are within easy reach of the M18 and public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers all types of care, including [ Link removed ] for those who need help with daily tasks, and [ Link removed ] for people who have complex medical needs. We also provide both [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] for our residents who require it.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
We run a busy activities programme so residents are never without something to do, including coffee mornings, trips to the pub, and visits from entertainers.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse