Registered Nurse - Surgical Wards£28,000pa +Enhancements & Benefits**Significant Sign On Bonus Available**Coventry
Linq Healthcare have partnered with a leading private hospital based in Coventry who are looking for a full time Nurse to join their Wards department.
As the senior nurse you will be responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward, and its staff. Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients. You will also be expected to work to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. Additionally you will be responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
This is a full-time role with a flexible shift pattern and applications from candidates seeking part time work may be considered.
Desired skills and experience:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Experience in an acute setting environment.
- Manage change management
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
To contact me for a confidential chat about this role please call 07458142821 or email a copy of your CV to
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Customer Service