Registered Nurse – CAMHS (RSCN, RMN, RNLD)
Up to £40,200pa
There are a range of positions available at this hospital including:
Preceptorship Nurse: £32,000
Registered Nurse: £35,000 - £38,200
Team Leader Nurse: £38,000 - £40,200
At this fully compliant hospital in Maidenhead, they offer children and young people with mental health needs a tranquil environment where they can recuperate and recover.
They look after children and young people with eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia and other complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and emerging personality disorder.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
• Assessment of care and health education needs
• Development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
• To contribute to achieving strategic objectives.
• To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review.
• To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
• Person Centred Assessments
• Care Planning and Reviews
• Medication Administration
• Work within the Mental Health Act
• Leading teams including Support Workers and Student
• Clinical Documentation
• Working autonomously with confidence and competence
• To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
• Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures
Duties and responsibilities vary from role to role, Preceptee Nurses will be fully supported throughout, and Nurse Team Leaders will be more involved with staff management.
For more information or to apply please contact Kay at Connect Care.
Alternatively, click APPLY now