Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home
Service Type: Elderly Nursing, Specialist Dementia, General Nursing, Residential Care
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £17p/hour (Full time = £39,000) excellent benefits £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full or part time hours (22, 33 or 44 hours available)
Shifts: Days and nights available
*£2,000 Welcome Bonus*
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* *Good CQC* *Fantastic management team & support*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm, friendly and supportiuve nursing home based in the Leeds area. This lovely home offers a range of fantastic facilities and activities, as well as beautiful gardens for the residents to relax and unwind and has a fantastic reputation within the area achieving a Good CQC rating.
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high quality care that they provide and are one of the leading private healthcare providers within the UK. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.