Full time Permanent Role
I am pleased to be able to offer the opportunity for a registered nurse with a passion for elderly care to join a purpose designed and built care home providing nursing and residential care for up to 41 individuals.
The home covers a range of nursing and residential care needs, including dementia, complex physical needs and end of life care.
As well as permanent residents the setting provides short term respite and day care, useful for individuals making the transition into long term care.
Are you a qualified registered general nurse or mental nurse who prides themselves on delivering dignity and respect through person centred care tailored to individuals needs then this could be the perfect role for you.
Residents are central to all decisions made thus promoting choice, independence and control over their lives.
* The home is within easy reach of Normanton, Wakefield, Castleford and Pontefract and you will be working 37.5 hours per week on a mixed rota covering both day and night shifts.
* Reporting to the Registered Manager you will provide effective clinical leadership of person-centred care
* Registered general nurse or metal nurse with an active NMC Pin.
* Perform individual assessment of care needs, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care that meet the needs of the service users
* Always act in a manner that upholds the homes values and principles
* Maintain a nursing culture which is open to change, new ideas, concepts and innovations
* Work within your scope of professional practice in accordance with the NMC’s Code of Conductand The Health and Social Care Act 2008
* Uphold and maintain confidentiality in respect of service users and staff information and use such information only as authorised for specific purposes and in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
* Work within Health & Safety legislation and guidelines to ensure you and others are safe and act on any breaches within this area
* Effectively lead the care team in delivering high standards of care through acting as a role model by leading by example, motivating others, being inspirational in care delivery
* Uphold best practice through participating in teaching and supervision of others
* Safeguard the Health, Safety and Welfare of Service Users, visitors and staff
* Administer medication in line with the Medicines Management Policy and guidelines as set out by the NMC
* Liaise with other healthcare professionals to promote health and wellbeing of Service Users
If you have the correct skills, experience and an active NMC Pin please get in touch with Kat Mallory on (phone number removed) to find out more information or submit your CV to my email address.
Thank you for viewing and best of luck
Coaching And Mentoring