Take the next step in your nursing career with us!Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses
to care and support patients in a variety of settings including hospital and NHS bank work. Nursing position
We are looking for registered nurses that have previous experience of working within theatres, orthopaedic, critical care, recovery, anaesthetic, scrub and/or general hospital nursing for this role.Why work with Newcross?
What is Flexi Pay?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a choice of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Unlike other healthcare providers, we offer 'same day pay' via the Flexi Pay feature of our innovative healthcare app, HealthForceGo®. Thanks to Flexi Pay, you won't have to wait for payday to receive your wages. Dundee team
Your local branch are based at 1 South Tay Street, just a short distance from Dundee University and Dundee train station.What will I benefit from?
Skills & Development
- Salary of up to £30.00/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 100 to 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Build up credits earned as you work to qualify for free training. What will I need?
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply].
*Terms and conditions apply. See
Platinum Nurse Reward Package
offer for details.