Full time / part time hours
Days / Nights
£16.65 per hour
An exciting opportunity to become part of an established care home provider as a Registered Nurse. Their nursing home is located in a Cumbrian town of Kendal. Being part of this care provider, you will be instrumental in the provision of care and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
This home welcomes 71 residents for those living with dementia
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. You’ll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Supporting your team, you will be in involved in day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse:
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
* Current NMC PIN
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Complex Problem Solving