Position: Registered Nurse - (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Mental Health Nursing Home
Location: Outskirts of Glasgow
Salary: £26,500 - £35,500 per annum (£15.50 p/hour) excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Glasgow. The home is ideally situated within easy reach of public transport links, local shops and amenities. This fresh and bright care home provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the residents and their families. The staff at the home are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide, and the Home Manager is looking for a friendly and like-minded Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team. The home boasts excellent facilities including cosy communal lounge areas, fresh home cooked meals and a beautiful garden for residents to relax and unwind. The residents can also join a range of organised activities at their leisure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes based on the outskirts of Glasgow. The home provides person centred care to residents with a range of mental health conditions. The Manager can be flexible to accommodate part time, full time, days, nights or a mixture to suit you. Staff morale at the home is very high.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Previous management or leadership experience is essential for this position.