Job Role: Registered Nurse
Service: Nursing Home - Old Age / Younger Adults / Dementia / Physical Disability
Location: Wadhurst, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £18.50 per hour / Up to £40,400 per annum (paid breaks) - negotiable depending on experience, capabilities, qualifications etc.
Hours: Part Time ( 24 Hours ) or Full Time ( 36 / 42 Hours ) available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Details: We are actively recruiting for qualified Nurses based in the Wadhurst area to join a fantastic Nursing Home, offering care to residents aged 40 whose needs are associated with old age, physical disability or dementia.
The warm and friendly atmosphere throughout this home is something everyone is proud of. The staff are passionate about the quality of care they provide and are committed to delivering tailored care plans for each resident and a stimulating activities programme.
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person specification: To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC