Salary: £33,700 - £45,000 per annum (£18.00 per hour) + Paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Registered Care Categories : Dementia - Old Age
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a beautiful nursing home based in Hereford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes in Hereford . The home provides person centred care to elderly residents, as well as specialised dementia care.
The manager can consider both full time or part time positions for Nurses depending on your personal circumstances. We can accommodate shift patterns on Days only, Nights only, or a mixture of the two.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Amy Daruvalla on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Alternatively, you can text (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know who it's from.