Registered Nurse | Ophthalmology | Equivalent Band 5 | Worcester | Part-time
Spire South Bank is looking for a registered nurse with an interest in Ophthalmology to join their team on a part time basis.
Spire South Bank Hospital has been in operation for 30 years providing quality private healthcare to the local population and beyond, earning a reputation as a leader in Worcestershire. We work with some of the areas most experienced Consultant Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Physicians to deliver tailored, personalised care. We are proud of the positive patient feedback we receive and are currently undertaking refurbishment of our in-patient bedrooms following significant recent investment
Duties and responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive team you will provide care to patients with all types of conditions in Ophthalmology. You will be provided with full training in this. You will be working as part of the clinics and the theatre team and your role will include diagnostic testing, receiving patients pre and post op and supporting in theatre when needed.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Be a qualified nurse
- Ideally have experience in Ophthalmology or a keen interest in this area
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Email address blocked ] or 07710855095
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coordinating With Others