Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Bank hours
* Maria Mallaband Care Group
* Saffron Walden, CB11 4AQ
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team at:
Location: Highfield Care Home, Saffron Walden CB11 4AQ
0 hours bank £19 + paid breaks on Days and £21 + paid breaks on Nights
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
* A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* Annual NMC registration costs covered*
* Clinical training support and development
* Development opportunities
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Fully funded training
* SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
* PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
* Car through salary sacrifice
* Cycle to Work scheme
* NEST pension plan
* Nurse referral scheme
* Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
* Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at [Click here to apply]
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter: [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply]
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG1
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident .
About Maria Mallaband Care Group