Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Newly qualified or experienced nurses considered. The home can offer newly qualified nurses a fantastic development plan and preceptorship.
Salary: £15.50 ( £29,016 - £38,688 based in full time hours )
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 22, 33 or 44 or similar hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located near Carmarthen, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care to their residents. The home provide high quality 24-hour nursing and residential care with a separate dedicated facility for people living with dementia. They also provide a service for people with a physical disability.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience. Preceptorships are also available for newly qualified nurses.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.