Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £16.30 per hour ( £30,500 to £40,680 based on full time hours ) paid breaks & benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available - very flexible ( 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours )
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longevity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to join a charming nursing home in Edinburgh. The needs of the residents range from those who are relatively independent to those who require nursing, dementia or palliative care. Residents with mental health conditions and physical disabilities are also cared for. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking for clinical variety within a company that values and rewards hard work. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Award-winning career development path - including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares - believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Pension Plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses