Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Hampstead - London
Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour ( £30,800 to £41,100 per annum - based on full time hours )
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available ( 24, 36 or 48 hours available )
*Paid Breaks Fantastic Benefits*
We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable Nursing Home based in Hampstead. The home is purpose-built and has recently been extensively refurbished and redecorated to offer a beautiful place to live and work.
The Nursing Home offers nursing, dementia, respite, and residential care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's. Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
5/5 CQC Report
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique profit shares - all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid breaks
- Discounted health club membership
- Employee assistance helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship programme for newly-qualified nurses