Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Pay: £16.50 to £17 per hour ( up to £41,180 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Part Time & Full Time available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
* Number 1 CQC Rated Private Employer *
If you are a passionate and highly-motivated Registered Nurse, looking to take the next step up in your career, then this is the perfect role for you.
This is a brand-new opportunity to work within a reputable nursing home based in the market town of Macclesfield. The service has recently scored 5/5 on their CQC as staff morale is very high and they have excellent working conditions.
This reputable service provides nursing and residential care for both younger and elderly residents. It is always focused on providing the highest quality of care to all residents whilst offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the 'top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list'. They come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Paid Breaks
- Profit Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Support and ongoing training - formal qualifications such as NVQs all subsidised
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN or RMN with a Valid NMC PIN. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC