Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Sydenham , London
Salary: £16.50 per hour / £30,800 per annum ( paid breaks ) negotiable depending on experience, capabilities, qualifications etc.
Hours: Part Time ( 24 Hours ) or Full Time ( 36 / 42 Hours ) available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Employment Type: Permanent
Excellent, 5/5 CQC report
Job Details: We are actively recruiting for qualified Nurses based in the Sydenham area to join a fantastic Nursing Home, offering care to residents aged 60 whose needs are associated with old age, physical disability or dementia.
This modern Nursing Home is situated in pleasant grounds and is close to public transport and local shops. The warm and friendly atmosphere throughout this home is something everyone is proud of. Staff morale at the Home is very high and the team are passionate about the quality of care they provide to each resident.
The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and like-minded Registered Nurse to join their friendly and committed team. All staff are carefully chosen and offered structured training and support to ensure that all provision is tailored to each individual resident.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person specification: To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If this role isn't right for you please refer a friend - if they are successful we will send you £100 as a thank you on the day they start their new role! All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.