Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £15.85 per hour ( £29,600 to £39,500 per annum ) plus paid breaks & fantastic benefits
Hours:Full-Time or Part-time hours available
Shifts: Days, Nights or Mixed shifts available
Further Information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable, purpose-built home which provides nursing and residential care for both younger and elderly residents. They also provide expert care for those with Dementia.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times, and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Pension Plan
- Unique Profit Shares - all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Award-winning career development path - including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC