Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £13.89 per hour ( £28,600 - £33,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hour contract - depending on preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the home*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic registered nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to practise within an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in Edinburgh. The Nursing Home specialises in long-term general nursing and dementia nursing care, along with short-stay respite care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The home offers a warm and friendly environment, with beautiful landscaped surroundings and excellent working conditions.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified nurses and a Preceptorship Programme is available. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
Applications will be held in strict confidence.