Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £16.65 per hour ( Up to £41,184 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available ( 24, 36 or 48 hours available ) (permanent)
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longeivity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home near Peterborough. This home provides a mixture of care across residential, elderly and even younger adults with physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
If you are looking for days only, this is the role for you as no night shifts are involved. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses