Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD)
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £30,500 - £41,000 per annum (£18 p/hour) £2000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) to join a beautiful nursing home based in Coventry. This fresh and bright care home provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the residents and their families. The staff at the home are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide, and the Home Manager is looking for a friendly and like-minded Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes in Coventry. The home provides care to elderly residents with a range of physical disabilities. This versatile service also provides person centred dementia care. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.