Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Camborne, Cornwall
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Physical Care
- Service: General and mental health care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £16.07- £16.57- negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 38, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of adults with mental health conditions including Dementia as well as general physical care. The home is in Camborne, Cornwall.
There is a highly skilled and passionate team whose aim is to make each day fulfilling and special for residents.
Staff like to get to know residents and their friends and family, for they believe it is them that make our home so special. There is a very loving atmosphere and staff are committed to keeping it that way, providing our residents with the very best care possible.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- We pay your NMC Pin *£120
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements on nights
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Clinical supervision
- A competitive salary
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent training and development
- Free DBS
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- 24 hours employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Working towards a healthy workplace
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*