Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Northwhich, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £14.50 per hour (£24,882 - £33,176 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available - you can choose depending on your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses with experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD who will play a key role in our purpose-built care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative Care. The home is located in the Northwich area, Cheshire.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and offer a fantastic preceptorship programme.
The Manager can look to accommodate both part time and full-time hours. They can be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*