Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Ayr, near Kilmarnock
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £28,080 to £34,320 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the home*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful, recently-refurbished nursing home situated in Ayr, near Kilmarnock. The Care Home is conveniently located on public transport links so is easy to get to for non-drivers. The Care Home offers an extensive range of high quality care in a homely environment for older adults who require nursing care, dementia care palliative care and respite. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses; the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking