Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Salary: £14.76 - £17.96 per hour / £28,793 - £35,026 per annum £1,500 welcome bonus benefits
Hours: Flexible - Full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week )
Shift Pattern: Flexible - Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
Employment Type: Permanent
Job details: We are looking to recruit a qualified Nurse to work within a service for clients with mental health needs and / or learning disabilities. This is a specialist service and provides care across both low secure, medium secure, locked and open rehabilitation units. The role of Staff Nurse here would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ).
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Work with the wider nursing team to provide the highest possible standards of care to all service-users.
- Conduct assessments and produce bespoke care plans for service users to monitor their progress regularly.
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation at all times
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Requirements for this role: In order to be considered for this role you should be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with at least 6 months - 1 years' experience, and hold a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Benefits package: As part of this role you will receive a range of excellent benefits, including -
- Competitive salary
- Welcome bonus of £1,500 (£500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation)
- Donation to a charity of your choice
- Relocation support where needed
- Pension scheme
- CPD top up
- NMC Payment in full
- Positive, supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities with clear progression pathway
- An employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- £1,500 e-voucher code for various shopping discount
How to apply:
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on [Click here to apply] and email your CV to [Click here to apply].
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.