Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Paisley, near Glasgow
Salary: £15.50 per hour ( £29,016 - £38,688 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - Options of hours available are 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home situated in Paisley, near Glasgow. The Care Home is conveniently located on a well-supported bus route so is easy to get to for non-drivers.
The Care Home offers an extensive range of high quality care in a homely environment for older adults who require nursing care, dementia care palliative care and respite. The Care Homes also caters for residents with Parkinson's. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses; the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your PVG Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay