Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £15.00 per hour (£25,740 - £37,320 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, Qualifications and capabilities Paid Breaks £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (option: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours, depending on preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the home*
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Cambridge city centre. The Care Home has recently been refurbished so it is up to date with state-of-the-art facilities.
The Care Home is a purpose-built and well-equipped home that has been carefully designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for the care of older residents. The Care Home offers a wide range of care including dementia nursing, respite, and palliative care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and fulltime hours. They can be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. Long days are 8AM-8PM, shorter days are 8AM - 2PM AND 2PM - 8PM and night shifts 8PM - 8AM.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.