Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
We have just had a fantastic opportunity arise and I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD to join our care home. As a staff nurse you will play a key role providing a high level of care to the elderly including Physical Disability, Dementia and Parkinson's Disease. Our service is a purpose-built and in a beautiful area of Witney, Oxfordshire.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by carehome.co.uk. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*