Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum (£13 - £16 per hour) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The Care Home has recently undergone a substantial refurbishment. The home is a bright and welcoming home that offers specialised residential care and nursing care for older adults. The Home specialises in care for young physically disabled people, those with Parkinson's disease, or people requiring convalescence, palliative care, or respite.
The home is in central location and can be easily accessed via public transport. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking