Registered Nurse ( RNLD or RMN ) - Cambridge
- Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Service: Learning disabilities and Mental health conditions
- Salary: up to £17.00 per hour (£31,800 per annum based on 36 hours) negotiable depending on experience Paid Breaks £1000 welcome bonus
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 welcome Bonus*
In our home we have a very rare and exciting opportunity that has come up:
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RNLD, RMN who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including mental health, Dementia and General care.
We provide support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting. It is ideal for adults who are ready to leave hospital accommodation but who are unable to be accommodated close to family members in Cambridgeshire.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Welcome Bonus of up to £1000
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RNLD, RMN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*