Full Time/ Part Time Hours
Days & Nights
£16.00 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Nurse. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care and running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Care Manager are absent. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Nurse
* Registered Nurse RGN - Current NMC PIN
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services.
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* We Cover the cost of your Annual NMC Fees
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more.
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Complex Problem Solving