Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Location: Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £29,000 to £38,600 per annum based on full time hours ( £15.50 per hour paid breaks ) Negotiable depending on experience, capabilities and qualifications
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available depending on your preference
Shifts: Days and Nights available
Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly Nursing Home based near the town of Workington, within easy reach of local amenities and the beautiful Lake District.
This purpose-built home benefits from the most modern facilities to welcome residents and their families. The home caters for residents whose needs are associated with mental health conditions, physical disabilities, dementia and old age.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes out of all the large healthcare providers.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for high quality care and an ambition for personal development.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.