Registered Nurse - Wards
Position: Registered Nurse (Wards)
Pay: up to £33,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time / Part time
Location - Bolton
MediTalent are seeking Registered Nurse (RGN) to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Bolton. They are looking for Registered Nurses to work on their wards (mostly surgical and medical). Experience is great - however newly qualified nurses will also be considered!
About the role
- Prepare the clinical record for the patient care
- Be good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Taking responsibility for the well-being residents.
- Meeting their physical emotional and social needs are met.
- Carrying out assessments by evaluating care plans for each of our residents
- Delivering the very highest standard of care
- Supporting colleagues.
What you need
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous ward experience (however newly qualified nurses will be considered)
- Good team player
- Organised individual
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare of private medical insurance
- Discount card for exclusive offers
- Staff health checks.
- Referral employee scheme
- Free parking on site
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Team Working