Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Care Home
- Location: Wroxham, Norwich
- Service: Private Nursing Home - Elderly Care
- Salary: £16.85 per hour £2,000 Loyalty Bonus Paid Breaks (£31,540 to £42,057 per annum based on full time hours)
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 or similar hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*£2000 Welcome/Loyalty Bonus*
Further Details: I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses ( experienced or newly qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD ) who will play a key role within this reputable care home as a registered staff nurse.The home specialises in care of the elderly and has a specialist Dementia unit.
The company are one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by carehome.co.uk. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are l plenty of development opportunities within the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN or RNLD with no restrictions. We can only consider applications from candidates in the EU.