Daytime Healthcare is offering exciting opportunities in a prison facility based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
* Company pension scheme with employer contributions
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
* Subsidised healthcare plan
* Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
* Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
Essential skills a Nurse:
* Part 1 NMC Registration
* Experience of working within a team
* Able to work within challenging and complex situations
* 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse:
* Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
* Experience of working within a secure environment
* Experience of triage
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Experience of long term conditions