Registered Nurse (RMN, RN, RNLD) Lincoln Full time hours Day/Night Shift flexible
The Talent Partnership's Healthcare Division are seeking applications from experienced Nurses to join a mental rehabilitation service.
Our ideal applicant will have:
* NMC Registration
* Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
* Effective organisational skills
* Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcomes
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible
* Maintain accurate, comprehensive records of all consultations and treatment
The successful candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with teams and service users and have the ability to work in demanding and sometimes stressful situations as they arise. The ability to lead and mentor teams is also required.
This service provides effective care to support the long-term stability of service users mental health, and support them to fully transition back to community life, equipped with skills and appropriate medical plans to keep themselves safe and well.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful healthcare company and really develop your career and clinical skills.
If this sounds of interest, please click on the apply button and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application