Job Title: Registered Nurse
Service: Nursing Home: Dementia - Old Age - Physical Disability - Palliative Care - Convalescent Care
Location: Southport , Merseyside
Salary: Up to £18 per hour / £39,300 pa - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
* Fantastic Benefits including Paid Breaks *
Further Details: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, reputable Nursing Home situated in Southport. The home has recently been refurbished and extended, and has been split into different units, to provide specialist care to residents with a range of different needs. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all your breaks.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
All applications and enquiries are 100% confidential. APPHC