Balfor Recruitment are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work in a Care Home based in Oxford. Your role will be providing care to service users with various disabilities such as Parkinson’s disease and sensory impairment as well as dementia. With your support, you can help service users to live as independently as possible.
What you need:
* Registered Adult Nurse with an active NMC Pin.
* Relevant experience to the ward you will work on.
* Compassion, resilience and a dedication to patient care.
* Able to provide clinical references.
* An enhanced DBS check or willing to undertake a new one.
* The ability to maintain documentation.
What we’ll offer you:
* We offer highly competitive rates of pay.
* Access to ‘refer a friend scheme’ where you could be entitled to £200 of vouchers.
* Access to Training and Continuous Professional Development.
* An experienced and dedicated recruitment team supporting your every step.
* Support in your role from a team of clinical experts.
Why Balfor Recruitment?
* Is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing.
* Specialises in Education and Health and Social Care recruitment.
* Is REC accredited.
What you need to do now:
Click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Oxford) .