(Days & Nights Available)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established nursing home as a Registered Nurse. Working for this care provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
This nursing home is a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring nursing care. Situated in the Wednesfield, Wolverhampton the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Registered for a maximum of 77 Service Users.
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating - Overall Requires Improvement.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. Youll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse:
* RGN/RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services.
* £2,000 welcome bonus
* £1,000 CPD training account for you to choose your own further training and personal development
* We’ll pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
* Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Gemma at Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time