Job title: Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD) Experienced and Newly Qualified accepted.
Salary: £24,823 - £30,303 plus £9k bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Service: This is a learning disabilities service - physical disabilities such as Asperger's and Autism with some mental health disorders who have been detained under the Mental Health Act also with forensic histories.
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading service that caters for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, Asperger's and Autism. Some of the residence also have mental health disorders who have been detained under the Mental Health Act with forensic histories.
The specialise in short term high dependency rehabilitation for adults.
We pride ourselves on providing an environment that better reflect community living, we know from experience that people with learning disabilities do better in small familiar environments where there are less people and less noise.
The layout also enables us to place patients in the ward most suited to their age, gender and their particular support needs. With our small wards, our high staff to patient ratio and de-escalation facilities we are also able to manage patients with particularly challenging behaviours.
Our aim is to help patients move into the community as soon as possible and to improve each patient's longer-term outcome.
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD qualified with experience or Newly Qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative.
- £9,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.