Job title: Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD) Experienced and Newly Qualified accepted.
Salary: £24,823 - £28,392 plus £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Service: Male Only Adult Mental Health
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading service that caters for adult males with mild-to-moderate learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, complex needs. Some may have been detained under the Mental Health Act or have a criminal history.
We help our patients learn to cope with their mental health problems so that they can leave our service and live back in the community, where possible. We believe we offer a positive, caring and supportive environment. As part of their rehabilitation patients are encouraged to take part in social activities both within and outside the hospital wherever possible.
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD qualified with experience or Newly Qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.