£16.50- £18.50 per hour
Permanent Full time
Day or Night shifts available
We are recruiting Registered Nurses for our Nursing Home client within the Bedford area. Our client has numerous Nursing Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting in Bedford. A successful candidate will have a passion for delivering clinical excellence and be patient and caring and able to provide a quality service to residents within a Nursing Home environment. You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors. You will have an active NMC pin with prior nursing experience.
Our Nurses will enjoy the following benefits:-
• £16.50- £18.50 per hour
• Work for multi award winning care provider
• Excellent induction and on-going training
• Personal and career development opportunities
• Workplace pension
• Free uniform
• Full support from head office team
Our Nurses will:-
• Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC and Company policy.
• Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of patients
• Be responsible for effectively supervising the care team and their rotas.
• Ensure that all care practices within the home are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
• Administer medication, surgical dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and any other relevant required nursing task.
• Advice on nursing care and disease prevention
• Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any change in conditions which give rise to concern.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Education, Skills and qualifications
Our Nurses will have the following:-
• An active NMC pin
• Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
• Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
• Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
• The ability to work well with others
Flexible shifts available. Day, night and weekend shifts available