Job Title: Registered Nurse , Nursing Home
Pay: up to £17.00 ( £29,172 -£42,432 ) paid handover
Shifts: Flexible shifts - Days, Nights or mixed
Hours: Full-time or part-time
Service type: This lovely, well run home based in Leeds specialises in providing relationship-centred care to their residents. The home provides nursing, dementia and residential care. You will lead by example, sharing your knowledge and skills, seeking to continuously improve clinical practices to ensure each resident always receives best quality of care.
Nurse training and development: The company offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
- Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- SMART pension options / Pension scheme with company contributions
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Help with re-validation
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Specialist dementia training and support from the award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly - RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on [Click here to apply] or email your CV to [Click here to apply] Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: [Click here to apply] ( the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )